Добрый день уважаемые слушатели. В гостях RWpod Cafe сегодня Katrina Owen:
- Could you briefly introduce yourself?
- What will your talk be about, exactly? Why this topic?
- You are a co-author of “99 Bottles of OOP”. Are there any plans for a new book?
- Exercism had started in 2013. Nowadays, after 6 years, do you have any high-level conclusion about it? After all this year with Exercism what did you learn about managing open source project?
- From your perspective, which skills are most important for the software developer? When working alone and when working with a team?
- If you did something that turned out to be the most expensive technical lesson you have learned?
- Do you have any “must read” list of books for a software developer?
- Why Kytrinyx? What is the background of the nickname?
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Molecular Biology. Does this knowledge help in your software development?
What do you like to do in your free time?
- 99 Bottles of OOP
- RubyC 2019